August 02, 2011

Not Again!!!

I don’t know if I’ve just been under too much stress or if I’m just losing too many brain cells as I age, but while in Big Sky I broke our new family rule again.  (Never leave a restaurant table without checking for things we’ve left behind.)  We went into a little market/deli for an ice cream, and I left my purse (with camera in it) hanging over the back of a chair.  A few hours later when I went to get my glasses out of it I realized it was gone.  We called, then drove back down the mountain to retrieve it.  The girl said, “That’s the good thing about little places like Big Sky.  Nobody would take anything.”  She might be right.  They didn’t take anything in a little place like Weiser, only in a big place like Ogden.  I don’t want to keep testing the theory though.  Terry doesn’t handle it very well.

No comments: