August 03, 2011

Blogging Lesson

I’m getting a lesson from Stacey and hope to step my blogging up a notch.  Right now I’ve downloaded Windows Live Writer to use instead of Blogger.  It should upload my pictures faster, let me put little picture collages together, resize easier, and I don’t know what else, but it should be good.  Next, I’m going to try to set this program up on two other blogs I use and see if I can get it to default to this one.  Then I will do so more practicing with the program.  Good thing I’m behind on all of my blogs so that I have plenty of material to practice with.  Stacey assures me that it is so easy to figure out, and so much faster.

Once I get this Live Writer going, I’m planning on (with Stacey’s help) setting up more pages on this blog.  I’ve been cooking a lot this summer and trying new recipes.  I want to organize all the recipes I use.  I also want a page to keep track of my reading, and what I want to read.  The last page I want to add will be quotes that I want to save.  I’m very excited.  If I figure all that out, maybe I’ll go to the Potluck and Prose site and put our recipes on a separate page.

Besides 3 blogs, I have four Shutterfly web sites that I try to keep updated.  I don’t know how I got so far behind, but I have a list of 24 things to write up.  I really thought it would be easy to find blogging time this summer.  Wrong!  I’ve been busy.

No comments: