July 11, 2012

Tea Party

These two hats would have worked for either kind of party.


 Not the political kind, but not very English either.   It was a RS tea party with hats, but no tea.  We had a great potluck dinner, but no cucumber sandwiches.
Kristy's hat was the big winner, and I mean BIG - Blue Cow gift card.  Her hat also matched the ribbon jello that she brought.

This hat made me laugh all night.  She said she was going for a Cleopatra look, but didn't have enough ribbon.

This would have been my 2nd place pick.  Her inner scrapbooking came out.  It was lovely, but not very British.

Pretend like the sun is setting.  I don't know what happened to the color.  I could fix it in Picasa, but it's not worth it.

It cracks me up that Kristy is as tall as Kay with her hat on.

This was my hat.  I don't know why anyone would vote for it, but it took 2nd place, and I took home a big candy bar.

No comments: