July 23, 2012

Late Lunch

After our hike we went to a little place that we found last year for lunch, the Blue Moon Bakery.  The bakery treats are amazing, but we decided to save those for another day.  Last year we had great pizza.  This year we both had sandwiches on their 7 grain bread.  Terry had a BLT and I had the Healthy Nut.  I wish I would have taken a picture.  They were too big to attack just biting into them.  I didn't know how to begin.  I saved half of my sandwich for tomorrow.  Another big meal in Big Sky.  It's also the second time in a row that I've ordered something healthier than Terry.  That never happens!

 Of course afterwards we went next door to a video store that also sells soft serve ice cream.  The ice cream was Wilcoxsons, which is a 100 year old ice cream company in Livingston, Montana.  Terry thought it was good, but not as good as the BYU Creamery.  We both had something like a blizzard.  Terry used peanuts and strawberry sauce.  Mine was swirled with caramel and Heath bars.  I think if he had tasted mine, it might have been better than a BYU one.  I just gobbled mine up without offering to share.

No comments: