July 30, 2012

Inbetween Vacations

*I've had a little technical difficulties.  I loaded pictures from Rexburg and our FHE on the computer, deleted them from the camera, and lost them.  I have nothing but boring print for the next several posts.

We got back from Rexburg at 6:00 and I immediately started the wash and went grocery shopping.  I had the RS lesson to teach in the morning, and we had planned an extended FHE and potluck dinner on Sunday.  We had brought Hadley a stuffed bear from Yellowstone, and the two boys got long stuffed snakes.  We also had found Yellowstone animal cookies for each of them.  They were all pretty excited about it their gifts, but the next day Stacey said that Huds had had a dream about snakes.  Snake dreams are never good. 

Monday we went over to do more painting at Bry and Amee's.  It was fun seeing their new fridge, using their new washer and dryer, and setting up Isaac's crib.  We still haven't finished the jungle.  There's a tree, but no leaves.

I had to get home and pack for my next trip.  I leave at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning.

No comments: