June 30, 2012

Summer Project Update

I started this summer posting several lists of things that I wanted to accomplish this summer.
Ten pounds lost
Ten books read
Ten sewing projects
Ten Pinterest projects
Ten Pinterest recipes
Ten home projects
Ten church projects
and more.

It's been a good motivator.  Each day I try to get something done.  I've been working a lot outside on the yard and painting.  That's about finished so I'll be moving on to indoor projects.  I'm pretty sure I could use a longer summer.
 
Lost 7 pounds
Read 2 books (I'm in the middle of 4 others)
Sewed 1 dress (Have fabric for 6 more projects)
Painted 6 chairs, 2 tables, a fence, 3 planters, and a plate shelf
Planted, weeded, dug, landscaped, laid pavers, added rock, built paths, added yard art

Purged and organized two file cabinets at school
Caught-up with the Sunday School reading
Crocheted 1/2 a baby blanket
Worked on family history
Printed my fan chart
And I've started blogging again!

Yeah - I'm going to need a longer summer.


No comments: