June 23, 2012

Back Yard Busy


     Next Saturday will be the last day of June and I'm going to post an update on how my summer project lists are coming.  It seems like I've been working real hard, but everything is taking longer than I think it should.  I've been focusing on the yard, but mostly painting.  I want to start on indoor projects by the time it gets hot, certainly before July 4th, but then again, everything is taking longer than I think it should.


(My first collage posted - Thanks Jana!)

2 comments:

Jana said...

I think you and Pinterest are a match made in heaven; I love all of your projects so far!

(And good job on the collage! If you want more of a distinction between the pictures, there's 'grid spacing' (under settings once you're on the collage page) that goes from 'none' to 'max' and it creates some white space in between the pictures within the collage).

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

Oh, my gosh! I'm calling some magazine to come over and interview you. Seriously. This looks amazing!