June 24, 2012

Sunday Lesson

I was inspired by Terry's technology example, so when I taught my RS lesson, I prepared a Slide Rocket presentation, complete with two short video clips.  It was a great lesson, not because of me, but because it was on President Uchtdorf's talk, Mercy for the Merciful.  Here's a quote, and one of the video clips that I used:

There is enough heartache and sorrow in this life without our adding to it through our own stubbornness, bitterness, and resentment.
We are not perfect.
The people around us are not perfect. People do things that annoy, disappoint, and anger. In this mortal life it will always be that way.
Nevertheless, we must let go of our grievances. Part of the purpose of mortality is to learn how to let go of such things. That is the Lord’s way.


No comments: