June 30, 2012

Annie's Having a Baby

I went to a baby shower for a girl who was my favorite Mia Maid when I was YW president in Park Center Ward.  She's 28 now and having a little boy in a month.  It was so fun seeing her and her whole family again.  They are amazing and so much fun.  I was able to see a lot of the family, plus meet a whole new generation of little kids.  Chad who use to mow my lawn, just finished his MBA and Juris Doctorate this year.  I met all four of Julie's little boys.  Their whole family is funny and smart and just good people.

They're also very clever and creative.  I'm so mad that I didn't take my camera.  I could have taken pictures of the decorations and refreshments, and pinned everything.  Their whole house is full of darling ideas.

It was so exciting to get reconnected and celebrate with everyone.  Just 4 more weeks and the family will be bigger and even better.

No comments: