March 27, 2011

Plans

At school I have to write lesson plans for each day.  These are my plans for Spring Break - which by the way, started yesterday and last  night I had a sore throat, and I've been feeling crumby all day - not a great start, but I'm still planning on great things.

I'll have to clean my house, write the primary newsletter, and spend a couple days on report cards, but after that I want to see Dad and Mom, Nan, Andrea, and friends.  Someone should be good for lunch, or a movie.  I have material for 2 baby quilts and a queen sized quilt for my bed.  I want to get at least one of them done.  I want to try a recipe, from Jerry Seinfeld's wife, for chicken sandwiches.  I also have a new cookbook from the sneaky chef, where she adds vegetables to everything, like cauliflower puree to macaroni and cheese.  I want to try a couple of those recipes in an attempt to find some standard recipes that are more healthy.  I also am ordering the patterns for these cute baby shoes that I want to learn how to crochet.  I have four books coming from Amazon on Wednesday so I'll be reading too.  I'd like to learn how to knit and go over to Eugene and see Ty, but I think both of those things will have to wait until summer.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Those are cute shoes. I can't wait to see the ones you make. Have a fun Spring Break!! I have heard about both of those cookbooks and have wanted to try recipes. I kept thinking I could sneak stuff in on the kids!