February 20, 2011

Tuesday's Doings

My father-in-law came home from the hospital on Monday.  He'd had two small strokes, H1N1, and rehabilitation, all in one week.  For an 88 year old, I think he probably set some kind of record.  Family from SLC came up today for a visit and to lend a hand.  I sent some food over, but went to my book group for our February discussion.

I love my book group.  I always love being around women of all ages; talking, sharing, laughing, learning, and usually eating.  I also love reading and sharing book thoughts with each other.  This book was so interesting.  You can check it out here.  Between reading The Journey Takers and watching the DVD A Celebration of Family History I'm a changed person.  I might not get started on genealogy until summer, but I'm blogging right now.

No comments: