March 29, 2015

Weigh-Out

I just finished my second Meltdown Challenge.  Besides checking in each day and earning points for drinking water, getting some activity, sleeping 7+ hours, reading helpful tips or watching motivating videos, talking to my health coach, and posting comments, I was suppose to lose 3% of my body weight in four weeks.  I lost 5.6%.  I was shooting for 6% and could have done it if it weren't for Spring Break.  I had several lunches and dinners out, plus some treats.  I didn't lose even a tenth of a pound, but I figure maintaining was a big win.


Here I am, happy to weigh out a winner.
I'll be starting my third challenge on April 1st.  I have two or three more months to make my goal weight, and then I'm going to take my time transitioning and maintaining my weight. These challenges really help me stay focused and motivated.  

No comments: