March 14, 2015

Go For a Walk

Terry and I are out of the habit of our early morning walk.  We ride the stationary bike, do yoga videos, and follow exercises with weights from a Fit for Fifty program, but we haven't been getting out at 5:15 for an early morning 2 miles.  I miss it.

This morning we drove down to Bown Crossing and parked.  We walked across the Park Center Bridge and went for a walk along the Greenbelt.  It was glorious.  The weather was perfect and everything was coming to life.  We're just on the edge of spring.  We saw red-winged black birds, hawks, a woodpecker, and a rabbit.  I wish we could have walked on and on, but we had to get something else done on Saturday.  After spring break I'm going to push for our early morning walks again - and every Saturday, I want to be on the Greenbelt.

My walking partner looks a lot better than me in the morning.



So cute!  The click of the camera made him scamper away.
  

No comments: