March 02, 2015

Art Night

Here are the promised pictures from my school's art night:


Every class does a clay project.  This is my favorite.  I want one of these for an olive dish.

I liked these frames and the quote next to it.

1st grade work.

I thought these were cool.  The top is cut styrofoam, and the reflection is a print.

Loved these.  They had all kind of animals - giraffes, snakes, birds.

I don't know the name of the artist that they studied, but the 2nd graders put all kinds of things in the picture with themselves.  I liked the girl with Kermit the Frog, but I couldn't find the pic.

Fourth Grade

My class studied and artist that made skinny sculptures.  Ours were made with wire and duct tape.

I should have learned the names of these artist.  These were self-portraits, but the artist we copied drew long necks and distorted features.


My art mom brought in an old typewriter and sewing machine.  The kids had to draw these with one continuous line.  I'd like to frame these for an office or sewing room.

I'd like to frame these too.

No comments: