March 21, 2015

Temple and Dinner

Brent and Krystle came with Terry and I to the temple today.  All the bulbs were up and the trees were blossoming.  We finally make it through all the cards that Fredee gave us. Krystle and I did the last two Cowley sisters.  The lady sitting next to us was also doing a Cowley family card.  I talked to her after and she said that her Cowley ancestors descended from a Charles Cowley.  They settled in Richfield, Utah, where there are a whole slew of Cowleys. Her husband said that you never call anyone Brother or Sister Cowley down there, because there are about 17 of them.  They use first names.  I had to look Richfield up on the map. Now I need to look for a Charles Cowley.

Afterwards we went over to spend some time with Terry's mom.  We took all the fixings for tacos and a bunch of fresh fruit.  It was a nice dinner and a nice visit.  She was happy to see Brent and Krystle. So we spent a lot of time with family, here and beyond. 

No comments: