September 10, 2011

Mickey's Place

I can't remember if it's Mickey Dees or Mickey Rays, but there's a new barbeque place right down the street, next to Blue Cow.  Dad took us to lunch after Arts in the Park, and the four of us give it eight thumbs up.  Everything we had was really good - ribs, pulled pork, smoked chicken salad, cold slaw, baked beans, fries - even the water was special.  The prices were good, the portions were big, the atmosphere was nice, and the help was good.  Besides that, it's right next door to the best dessert in town, frozen yogurt.  I need to figure out the name of the place so that I can recommend it.

On a side note, I went to the bathroom and it was really cute.  There were some design ideas and colors that I'd like to use in my own home.  Check it out.

Love these flowers with the long stems.


I

1 comment:

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

I think it's slightly hilarious that you took your camera into the bathroom and took pictures. Not inappropriate or anything, just slightly funny.