April 03, 2011

Spring Break Report Card

Moccasins for Huds
Barely passing.  I came down with a sore throat on the first day of Spring Break.  I've been sick the whole week.  Today I finally feel better, not good, but pretty okay.  When I look at my plans, I see how much didn't get done.  I have hours of work today before my report cards are finished.  The Primary newsletter hasn't been started, but this week is conference so I have a reprieve.  My house did not get a good spring cleaning, more just a lick and promise.  I didn't get a blanket made, but I finished a skirt that I had started last fall, and it fits better now.  I spent one day sewing a top, which in the end was a disaster.  I tried 3 new recipes and 2 of them I'll use again.  I finished 5 books!  I had started all of them sometime last winter.  I also made one cute pair of slippers.  Hopefully they'll fit Huds.  I didn't get to see family or friends, no lunches, movies, or a little get-away.  But I did make it to Blue Cow for a medicinal frozen yogurt, and I didn't have to write any lesson plans for a sub, so I think I'll just accept a "C" for Spring Break and count how many days until summer.

No comments: