April 03, 2011

Devoted to Terry

It's no secret that Terry does not like Nedee.  She's hairy, dirty, fat, and scratches.  I realize that she has some issues stemming back to being abandoned when she was only a few months old.  She didn't learn some of the cat basics, and she does have a weight problem, but I really love her.  I'm so glad that she has us to take care of her.  She's so pretty, and quiet, and easy to live with.  It's just funny that she is totally devoted to Terry.  He doesn't feed her, he talks mean to her, and he chases her out every time she scratches, but there's something about him that she likes.  A good part of the day she sits on a cushion that allows her to look out the window, but as soon as Terry comes in and sits on the couch, she moves and lays down on the floor right by him.  They both stretch out together.  She never comes to lay down by me, just him, every time.


2 comments:

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

It's obvious to me that this cat has some issues that may require therapy. Her previous owner was probably a male who made her feel like she didn't quite measure up so she overeats to compensate for this lost love and is now attracted to men who don't treat her well. Thank goodness I, I mean she, has you Judy!!

Unknown said...

It is obvious, but I'm glad you pointed this out.