February 24, 2015

End of Meltdown Challenge

We finished our online Meltdown Challenge and both of us were winners - just barely.  I had to wait until the last possible day to weigh out.  I was down 6% plus about a pound, but the Oscar party had set me back about 4 days. (One night off and four days to rebound, but it was worth it.)  I'm glad I'm back on track.  I'm sticking to the 5 small meals and one lean and green.  I'm really not hungry, which makes it easy and I'm losing!

Terry almost didn't make it because he was trying to maintain, but ended up losing 5.9 pounds, and they allow you to go up 1 pound or down six.  He's excited to be fitting in pants that he hasn't worn for a few years.  He's also excited to be coaching.  He's planning on going down to Salt Lake to attend a conference or some training with his cousin.  He's excited, and so am I.  I always love a couple days alone, and I'm behind on reading and Downton Abbey.  

No comments: