April 02, 2015

Blooming Beautiful!

Boise is blooming!  I want to sing praises and give thanks every day as I drive around town. All of the trees are BEAUTIFUL!  The flowering pear are my favorite and you can't beat a drive down Harrison Blvd. (How do you spell that?), but here are a few more favorites:

  • Timberline High School parking lot (all pink and white)
  • McDonald's on Vista and Kootenai (thick, heavy, dark pink branches)
  • Apartments on Boise Avenue right after Leadville (same as above)
  • The Bunn's house on the corner of Constitution and the cul de sac (flowering pear)
  • Lake Forest Drive by the soccer fields (mixture of pink blossoms and evergreens)
I wish I had pictures of them all.  I did take this pic of the tree right outside my classroom window.  I get to look at it all day.

 

No comments: