July 30, 2011

Education Week – BYU-I

I’ve been to Education Week in Rexburg several times.  I’ve never been to Education Week in Provo, but I know I like BYU-I much better.  It is not crowded.  You don’t have to rush or worry about finding room in a class.  There have been a few times that we didn’t get in to a class that we were thinking about, but there’s always another class not far away, and they’re all good.  The schedule is much smaller than in Provo, but the instructors are every bit as good, and there’s a wide range of topics including things for moms, relationships, health, music, family history, and gospel topics.  The buildings and the campus at BYU-I are so clean.  Our classes were held in four buildings which were close together.  The weather was perfect and when we moved from place to place, we would stroll through a beautiful park-like garden.  Again, it was not crowded – not the classrooms, not the gardens, not the eating establishments, not the book store.  It was a relaxing and uplifting three days.

No comments: