July 22, 2011

Pretty Toes

Little baby toes are sweet, but most grown up toes really aren't pretty.  My sister Nan says her husband has pretty feet.  The toes are all proportioned just right and he doesn't have mangled, humped ones.  Regis once said that he has nice looking feet and he does.  He could have been a foot model.  Only half of my toes look fine.  The big and little ones are messed up, and one other toenail that I've lost twice has never really recovered.  But, last week Mom and Nan and I went for pedicures.  It was my first ever.  It was fabulous, and relaxing.  My toes look great!  I'm happy and excited every time I look down.  I'm hooked.  I think in another month, I'm going to take Terry on date night.  We'll get pedicures instead of dinner.

This is my good foot.

1 comment:

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

Manicures are nice, pedicures are wonderful and massages are heavenly. It's been a few years since my last massage, but Jana usually treats me to a manicure or pedicure every year!! Hurray!