June 26, 2011

Wedding Bliss

I picked my pansies for a friend to float in pretty bowls, on the tables of her son's wedding luncheon.  When I delivered them I was able to sit and visit with good friends that were helping with the food.  I also sampled all the luncheon food - heavy wheat and cranberry rolls, orange chicken salad, and banana raspberry trifle.  That evening at the reception I had a ginger cupcake with cream cheese frosting.  (They also had red velvet and poppy seed.)  I love wedding food!

I don't have a good track record for attending receptions, but I really like them.  I'm usually just too lazy to get dressed up and go.  Terry is a bad influence on me, but on this day he came along.  We talked to friends, saw the decorations, the beautiful dress, and the blissful couple.  Happy day!

1 comment:

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

Thanks again for the pansies, the help in the kitchen the night before and the day of, but mostly, thank you for putting layers of pansies between paper towels. Jana would call it enabling my silliness, but I would call it friendship.