June 09, 2011

Oh no! Say it isn't so!

I lost my camera!  It was full of pictures from our action packed weekend with my dad and sisters.  It was full of family history, gravestone pictures.  It was only a couple months old.  It was on our last stop before we arrived back at my sister's house.  I know I took it into the Chinese restaurant on Washington Boulevard in Ogden, Utah.  I sat it on the seat of the third booth by the window.  I called 25 minutes after we left.  I called two more times and my sister went back in four days later and they took out the seat.  I just want someone to post my pictures for me.  Not only is my blog colorless and boring, losing the camera made me lose some of my enthusiasm for blogging and genealogy. 

It's been a week and a half and although I'm still mourning the lose of my pictures, I am on the road to recovery.  I'm watching for the next sale and I'll replace the camera.  I'm also planning a return trip next year to retrace our steps.  Next year we might let my brother come too.  Next year I'll have wonderful pictures to post.

No comments: