May 09, 2011

Stuck in a Bad Situation

I was stuck in my black pencil skirt yesterday.  As I was getting ready for church, I tried to unzip, so that I could better tuck in my shirt, and the tab broke off.  Then I couldn't get the zipper down.  I hiked up my skirt to pull the shirt tails down and that made the lining of the skirt bunch up and get twisted.  Terry tried to help with his needle nose pliers, but I didn't think he put much effort into it.  We didn't have a lot of time either because we didn't want to be late.  I was finally able to get the lining under control, so we just went to church.  When we came home, Terry put some muscle into attacking the zipper with the pliers and was able to break the zipper, so I didn't have to cut my way out of the skirt.  I was thinking later that if this happened when I was late to work, and I was in pants, it would have been a bad situation. 

1 comment:

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

He was probably laughing too hard to put much effort into it. Sorry, but it had to be kind of funny.