May 08, 2011

Best Burger Ever

Mmmmm!  Mmmmm! 
A sixth grade student brought these birthday treats in last week.  AMAZING!!  Actually, his mom, grandma, and great-grandma brought them in after a morning of assembling them.  They were so cute.  I'd never seen anything like it.  What a marvel.  His classmates just dug in and polished off their burger and fries.  Talk about a Happy Meal!  I really didn't know what to do with mine.  Just a picture didn't seem to be enough, even if I blogged about it.  The thought of a coat of shellac went through my mind, but where do you keep something like this, and why?  In the end I just ate it.  Shortcake fries dipped in red frosting, a soft chocolate cookie, green frosting, marshmallow fondant for cheese, and a sesame topped cake bun.  I savored it.  Truly, the best burger ever.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Haha, I'm with you - it looks too cute to eat! (But, again like you, I would have gotten over that and devoured it!!)

Melissa said...

Very talented.