July 13, 2015

Quick Movie = 7 Hours

My mom, my sister, my niece, and I had made a plan to see a matinee movie today.  I left at 1:30 and returned at 8:30.  We had a great time and just didn't want it to end.  

We like the Northgate Reel Cinemas.  It's clean.  There's never much of a line for tickets or concessions, and they have nice new seats - almost like leather recliners that rock, with cup holders.  It's also a discount theater, $3 a ticket and $1 on Tuesdays.  

We saw Woman in Gold with Helen Mirren.  We all loved it!  We love anything from the BBC, and Helen Mirren.


We went back to Mom and Dad's to visit, eat Creamies, and drink Diet Pepsi.  When Dad came home he wanted to take us all out dinner.  We went to Applebees and visited some more.  Then we back to Mom and Dad's and visited more.  Something about when Andrea is around, we always laugh until we cry.  I cried about three times.  

I scored a pair of shoes that Mom bought and wore once.  They're black wedge Skeechers. They'll be great school shoes.  

I left there at about 8:00 and got home by 8:30.  Fun day!

No comments: