June 18, 2015

Square 1 Art

I meant to post this back in May.  Every year our school participates in Square 1 Art. Students get a square piece of paper and they create a piece of art with markers, crayons, oil pastels, or anything.  We send the artwork into the Square 1 Art company and they make a sheet of stickers for each child with their own artwork on it.  They also have the chance to buy gifts likes mugs or tote bags with their artwork on it.  

One of my students uses her stickers to seal envelopes, like on the Teacher Appreciation card she gave me.  Another student sticks his on a magnet sheet and gives them to grandparents (or teachers) as gifts.

This year I got Tanner and Isaac to submit their art.  Here's what I got:


A mousepad, art by Isaac, and a keychain, Life is a Highway, by Tanner

A sketchbook with Tanner's picture of him with 2 dogs and the sky overhead.





No comments: