June 07, 2015

Catch-up and Clear Out

I usually start my summer with a big list of projects that I want to accomplish.  Not this summer.  I can't start a project until I catch-up and clear out.  I'm behind on all kinds of things:

  • Brynklee's baby blanket
  • 4 book club books
  • scripture reading
  • yard work
  • ironing
  • blogging
  • writing thank you notes
I also need to clear out a lot of clutter and reorganize:

  • try on clothes and get rid of things that don't fit anymore (I have 5 sizes of khakis, black pants, and jeans)
  • get rid of 50% of the stuff in our little closet
  • the disaster that is our loft (I can't live with a storage room right outside my bedroom door
  • clean the garage and shed
  • go through the pantry and my recipes
So that's plenty to keep me busy in June.  I'll see how I come and think about projects in July.

No comments: