September 18, 2012

Yipee!

Finally!  Ty came home for a visit.  He spent 3 days in Boise before he went with Frisbee friends to a tournament in Missoula, then a couple more days in Boise.  It was soooo good to see him.  I think he had a great time.  Mostly he just caught up with friends, but the wall bed worked.  He spent nights here.  I'm not sure what his hi-lights were, but here's my list:
  • picking up bagels at Blue Sky (Terry doesn't like bagels, so Ty's my bagel buddy.)
  • an afternoon off work and Moonrise Kingdom matinee
  • lunch at Mickey Rays
  • dinner at Westside with Ty and Dylan (I miss Ty's friends.  It was great seeing them.)
  • doing his wash for him
I just miss him being around.  A week is a good visit.  I wouldn't want it to last much longer, but I hate sharing him while he's here.  It just makes me happy.

No comments: