November 06, 2011

Sunday Services

Terry's new calling in church kept him busy today.  He started with meetings at 9:00, and ended with home teaching at 7:00.  The only time I saw him all day was at church.  I had a very quiet day.  It was nice.

Now that everyone has logged on to new.familysearch.com, and set up their accounts, we are starting real classes on family history during Sunday School.  Everything is making sense so far.  My friend Lyn taught the lesson and she's amazing.  She's been doing this since the 1970s.  I'm sure she'll help me once I dive in.   I need to go online and watch a couple tutorials.  I think I might do indexing right now.  It's easy, they need the help, and I'll get use to reading old documents.  Come summer I'll get together with Fredee and try to figure out my ancestors. 

No comments: