May 10, 2015

Mothers Day Lunch

It might not be right, but my favorite part of Mothers Day has nothing to do with Ty, or Terry or Bry, Brent, and Stacey, for that matter.  My favorite part is having lunch the Saturday before with my mom.  Nan and I always take Mom out to lunch at a nice quiet place.
Traditionally that has been the Cottonwood Grill, but this year we couldn't get a reservation. Instead we went to Bella Aquila in Eagle.  It was quiet, and beautiful, and the food was delicious.  The company was even better than the food and we had a perfect afternoon.  I wish we had a picture of the three of us, because we all wore white pants with bright colored tops.  Dad thought we were a good looking trio.  Instead, I'll share this picture:

  
Bella Aquila - Eagle, ID, United States. Beautiful waterfall next to outside dining.
This was the view out the window.  There were two ducks playing in the fountain.

No comments: