April 08, 2013

Conference Weekend

I love Conference weekend.  I love no meetings, church on TV, church in your pajamas, church with food served.  I'm always anxious to listen to hear the prophet, hear news, be inspired, receive direction.  I had the whole weekend cleared of all activities.  I watched all four sessions, but I was either ironing, cooking, or I was sitting with my laptop turned on, so I didn't really focus.  I'll need to watch/listen/read the whole thing over again.  It was still good.  The whole weekend was good.  I should have gotten a lot more out of it, but I got a bit, and a lot of wash and ironing done, dinner made, cookies baked....and a little bit of Pinterest.  I'll have to wait and post my favorite parts of conference after I've reviewed it all again.

No comments: